November 21, 2011

Day 22

Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Here it is folks!!! The one and pretty much only nickname I have is Sadie. Really? Yes!!! My real name is Mercedes. Weird, huh. I was born and had two parents who couldn't agree upon a name and so this is what I got stuck with. My grandma started calling me Sadie when I was a little baby and it totally stuck and I am really okay with that. I'm not saying that I hate the name Mercedes, it just sounds so formal and long to me and I would much have something much easier to remember and much easier to spell.

I guess having a nickname like that is pretty common. I mean, its not like Chris' name is actually Chris, its Christopher. It kind of makes me wonder what we'll eventually start to call Brenden. Other than Bug or BB. Sometimes I'll call him BB for short for Baby Brenden.

Nicknames are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment