November 03, 2011

Love Thanksgiving!

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and just thought everyone should know. I love love Thanksgiving and its not only for the food. I love preparing for it and getting crafty! Its really awesome. This week I've done a lot to prepare for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope all of our kids love it too! I just feel so thankful for everything that our little family has and how much fun we have with each other. Our Family Home Evenings usually consist of something crafty that I've found online and think would be fun for all of us to do together. And I'm usually right about it. We have so much fun just hanging out and the great thing about it is I always have something to show off for it. And Thanks giving to me is a month of this wonderfulness.

I love how Thanksgiving brings family and friends together and I love how fun much fun everyone can have, and I love the old and new traditions that come about. One of Chris' Thanksgiving traditions is to launch off rockets. How fun is that??? Last year it was fun other than the fact that we spent Thanksgiving in Rexburg and had to launch these rockets off in the snow. They were harder to find and got lost really easily. Bummer! I'm hoping this year the rockets will be much better.

Thats all for now folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment