November 03, 2011

Harvest Towel Tutorial

A new little project I started yesterday and finished with in the hour. Its super easy and looks great!


I cut 2 pieces of the harvest fabric and 1 piece of flannel.


The pattern.


I used a pretty simple white towel since the towel hang was not so conservative at all.


Supplies to attatch the button.


I broke 2 needles trying to sew through the towel and 3 pieces of fabric. I finally switched over to a iron on adhesive which worked great!


Iron on adhesive.


Place the iron on adhesive in between the edge of the towel and the edge of the fabric place a damp towel between the thing to be ironed and the iron itself and iron away. Lots of steam will come out of it!


I cut a whole in the top to fit a button through, attached the button and hung.


Here is the finished product. Amazingly fast and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment