November 20, 2011

Catch up

Time to play some catch up with the blog challange since I have been so obvioulsy neglectful. Life has just kept me so busy this last week. Its been a crazy week of couponing and crafting, but its been fun! Chris has been so lucky to have most of the week off this week and it was so needed for his sanity. Working in Idaho Falls 30+ hours a week and going to school everyday and trying to keep on top of homework and family has really started to take its toll on Chris. Poor guy.

So this past week, Chris had to work last Sunday so Brenden and I went to church, he did okay for sacrament, but that was it. This 1:30 church is really going to be the death of me. I just don't know how to do it with a baby that naps from 2-5 every other day of the week. He'll take a nap before church, but he won't really nap around people with that much going on and by the time we get home from church, its to late for Brenden to take a nap. Its definitely a trying experience for me and I am so glad that our church time will be changing in January and I send my condolences to the families with babies that will have to deal with 1 church all year next year.

Monday, I made a fabulous recipe for baby pancakes. I'll have to share the recipe. They're super easy and Brenden loves them. We decided to make some baby pancakes because its gotten increasingly harder and harder to feed Brenden. He hates to be fed. He'll just not open up, spit it out or play with his food. Which I wasn't really a fan of any of those. Since the baby pancakes he just sits in his chair and feeds himself and life is great and he gets the same nutrition, if not more! Tuesday, Chris and I did some couponing. Amazing! We did so well and have so much more stock. I really love couponing and saving us money. My thinking is, I can save this money for us now, so when Chris graduates and we move away from Rexburg and Chris is looking for work there is all of this stuff that we won't have to worry about. Its going to be great! Wednesday, I had a craft morning with our friend, Melanie and I made a door draft stopper and she worked on her t shirt quilt some more. The door draft stopper looks so great and works even better than I imagined. Its great. I'll have to post a tutorial on it later when life isn't so crazy! Thursday, Chris and I went coupon crazy again! We've saved $45 this week, just in coupons. Its pretty astronomical if you ask me!

So there you go! You're a little caught up on our lives, I'll have to post about the craft fair we did yesterday and our date night thanks to our great friends, Steven and Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment