November 22, 2011

Day 29

Something you could never get tired of doing.

Okay! So I can't just have one thing, so I'm going to cheat and have 2. I love Brenden, so I could never get tired of playing and taking care of him. Ask anyone whose spent any amount of time with him. He is seriously the best baby in the whole entire world! He started sleeping through the night at 2 weeks old, he's given up bottle completely now and went straight for the sippy cups. He started crawling at 5 1/2 months. He loves looking and talking to Jesus. He's such a cute little jabber jaws. He loves to talk and smile and play. He is just a heart melter. He sleeps usually around 14 hours through the night, and still takes 3 naps during the day. He feeds himself. He's starting to learn signs and use them, like milk and more. He lets you know when he's upset or wants something without screaming his head off. He'll sit with you while you play video games. He loves watching movies with his mommy and daddy. He goes straight to sleep when you put him in his crib at night or for bedtime. He loves taking baths and will just play and play. He loves helping his mommy with the laundry and cleaning the kitchen. And the best thing of all, He said MAMA this week!! And he can wave bye-bye. He is such a fast learner and so ahead of the curb. He's growing so fast and really is a wonderful baby.

Now onto my number 2! Sewing and being crafty. I love sewing and making new things for my family and just things around the house! Its so much fun. Something that's shown to be even better lately is teaching people the things that I've learned over the last year. Its been so much fun! I've made so many things and I am really proud of all of my accomplishments. I have become so crafty over the last few months thank you to pinterest. I seriously love pinterest. I've gotten so many great ideas off of there! And even better, I've looked at a lot of ideas and tweaked them for my needs and made them even better. I'm loving life in the new apartment and love getting all thse new crafty things done. Maybe I should make a portfolio. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment