October 27, 2011

To Do List


I know this sounds crazy, but this is so hilarious and it inspires me. I'll definitely have to write this down and put it in many places of the house when I start to feel overloaded. I don't feel overloaded often, but every once in awhile I get this feeling that I'm just never going to see that light at the end of the tunnel. And this is it! This is the light I need to lift me up when I'm feeling down. Its seriously awesome. I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a little bit crazy for feeling so happy about finding this, but hey, if it makes me happy and makes my day a little bit easier, can I just have that one thing?

I know for sure that I'll need this list everywhere when Thanksgiving comes around. The week leading up to Thanksgiving I just feel so exhausted from trying to get everything cleaned, everything baked, and as much made ahead of time that I usually go a little bit crazy. Poor Chris, I probably just drive the guy insane. I'll just have this everywhere in the house just as a reminder telling myself that even though it may not feel like I'm getting much accomplished, that I really am. Just thinking about getting something done should make me feel good.

Ahhh! And I feel so invigorated right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment