October 19, 2011

Bright Tuesday

Well Hello Tuesday morning. You seem to be so great and I have no idea why. I had a wonderful night of sleep and I wake up and can enjoy this morning with a sleeping baby. I spent most of yesterday cleaning, doing laundry, and making sure everything is ready for when my mother-in-law comes into town on Friday. I'm pretty excited for her to come and spend a few days with us. I don't have anything fun planned for when she's here, but I'm sure we'll find someway to entertain ourselves.

I just know that today is going to be a wonderful day. Chris is at school, but he'll come home and get started on homework and not even have to worry about going to work. I love when he has days off.

So our plan for today? Well....hopefully Brenden and I will be able to skype with his Nonnie. Brenden loves to talk on the phone and to skype with his Daddy and Grandparents. Then tonight Chris and I are going to have people over for Dinner and Psych! We have really gotten into psych lately. We've totally caught up with all of the older episodes. I'm really excited for tonight. It will be another night full of fun!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Brenden is getting so big! He is so cute! Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy! We should get together someday and have a play date with the two boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have a play date soon. Maybe sometime next week?

    ReplyDelete