October 27, 2011

Scentsy!

Chris and I have decided to do Scensty again! We really enjoyed it the last time we gave it a try. It was a lot of fun and we did really well with it. And this is the story of how it all happened.....

Every Wednesday night Chris and I have a Psych party. We usually have at least 2 couples over and we do dinner and games and watch Psych together. And let me tell you, last night was no exception. One of our friends we had over last night is running a business on campus this semester and part of that is running 3 swap meets on campus through out the semester. He was reading us some of the people and companies that have applied to be at the swap meet. Scentsy just happened to be one of them. We started talking about it and one of our friends wasn't sure what it was, so we dug out some of our extra scents and some warmers and an old brochure. She got really excited about it, and that spark I once had for Scentsy was there again. And Chris said that if I wanted to pick it up again that we could do it together. I was all for it! We signed up last night and with in the first 5 minutes of signing up, I had 2 parties lined up! I then made an announcement on facebook and have had a few offers to buy since then. Its pretty fabulous!

Scentsy is a great company and I'm really excited to get it going again. And it'll be so much fun to be doing something with my husband that will be making us money. Chris loves Scentsy and he is the go getter of the 2 of us. I think this was the absolute perfect time to start up again. Right before the holidays.

So just an update. We will be having an open house in a few weeks and also throwing a party for a friend in Rexburg sometime in December.

Our open house will be on Saturday, November 12th at 7pm. Since its an open house please feel free to come anytime from 7pm-9pm. There will be lots of great people, awesome games, yum yum food, and of course a ton to look at and smell. Hope to see everyone there!

Also, here is the link to our website.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I need more scents! I'll have to try to make it to your open house! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete