October 18, 2011

Straw Maze!!!

Chris, Brenden, and I went with out friends Mike, Melanie, Paul, and Jess to a Straw Maze in Archer last night. I just have to say, it was such a blast. We all met at our house at 7:30 last night since our house in pretty much smack dab in the middle.

We all headed out to Archer to get to the Straw Maze. We got there and the lines were pretty long! We had to wait in line for probably about 20 minutes, but over all not too bad. We bought our tickets and headed in. It was pretty dark and I kept running into the hay walls with Brenden's stroller. Needless to say he had a late late bedtime last night. But that okay because he slept in until 10:30 again this morning. Love it!

Back to the Straw Maze! It was so fun maneuvering Brenden's stroller through the maze. Not to brag or anything, but I was quite good. I kind of wish there was some kind of stroller competition. I would rock it!

We got out of the maze and there was a camel!!!! Yes, thats right, a real live camel. Personally, I had never seen one before. It even had 2 humps. It was really cool. After the maze and seeing the camel, we all decided to head back to Mike and Melanie's for some hot cocoa!! Yum, yum, and yum! I love me some hot cocoa. It was such a fabulous night with some great friends, we'll have to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment