October 27, 2011

Brenden is growing up!

What Brenden is up to lately.

Bouncing like a mad baby
Climbing
Pulling himself up on things
Walking along the couches
Motor Boat cries
Chewing on everything he can get his hands on
Eating whole foods like crackers and fruit
Giving kisses
Babbling on and on
Signing more and milk
Telling us when he's all done eating
He can finally sit on his own
Unscrewing lids off of things he know he shouldn't
Chewing on electrical cords. No no!
Snuggling when he just wants to be held
Patting us on the back, so cute!
Making messes
Pointing to his nose and eyes
Waving

He really can do so much now, he's not the little baby that I brought home what seemed like just a few short months ago. I'll look away one day and he'll suddenly be a toddler, then he'll be going to preschool, and then the next thing that I know he'll be graduating high school. Just kidding. I know it won't go that fast, but he really is growing way too fast! I just don't know if I can handle it. Maybe we'll just have to have another baby. Okay, just kidding some more. We're going to wait awhile. I just want to enjoy this little boy before I miss it. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment