October 23, 2011

Day 1

Your Favorite song:

Now why do I always start these blogs on a Sunday? Because I am insane that's why.

So here is my favorite song for you as of lately.



This is really a great song and totally Sunday appropriate. This song is by The Nashville Tribute Band. The semester after Chris and I got married they played here in Rexburg and Chris and I went to go see them. They were so great and it was a really fun concert/show. This song in particular meant a lot to me. One of the guys in the band, Jason Deere had his to daughters come out and sing this song. It was so pretty and inspirational. Talk about being a cry baby. We bought the CD afterwards and had the band sign it. This is now our favorite Sunday CD. Its fabulous. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment