October 25, 2011

Sewing Projects

This month has been so busy with traveling, family, birthday parties, and baby showers that I don't even know what to do with myself. And yes, this is still going on. I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday and I had no idea what to do for it. Well, that was until yesterday as I was dropping my mother-in-law off at the airport.

My best friend, Amanda is having her baby in December and here are a few gifts that I've made for that. Its been a busy 2 days of sewing.


A baby quilt I started Yesterday.


I really like it, hopefully all the green isn't too girly since they're having a boy.


The scraps.


About to start the cutting to make it ragged.


Post cutting.


A closer look. I love it! I almost want to keep it for Brenden. :)


Car seat cover for Baby Nixon.


A view without the car seat.


All rolled up and ready to go.


Here's a tag toy I made this afternoon for the bundle of joy.


And lastly, some burp cloths.


Up close.

And these are the projects I've been working on. I have to say, they have turned out most awesome! I am very excited for the baby shower on Saturday to show them off!



1 comment: