March 15, 2011

Not Enough Time!

So guess whose brother is having a baby on the first, and guess who has nothing to show for it?
That's right, me. Sure I could always use the excuse of just having a baby, but boy would I ever feel bad! I talked to him today and got some really good ideas. They don't have a booster highchair yet, and we happen to have an extra one and I was thinking about crib bedding, you can never have enough with little ones. So I'm going to borrow a pattern from a friend for the fitted sheet and dust ruffle and make a quilt. I'm thinking purple and green and maybe a little black. I'm having so many great ideas flow through this head of mine! Its great! I'm pretty excited about it.

I'm really excited to become an Aunt again, almost as excited as I was to become a mommy. It's really great knowing that Brenden will have cousins around his age to grow up with. All the pieces of life are really falling into place. I've got a wonderful husband, the best little baby boy, great in-laws, I love my parents and my little brothers (WOW, they're uncles now!), and I'm excited that my older brother is an uncle to Brenden and I get to his children's Aunt, I love the way that works!

I love my life and everything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment