March 29, 2011

My Life is Exciting!

I can not tell you how much I love our life right now and how much I love love love being a mommy to a great little boy! I can't believe that Brenden's going to be 2 months old on Sunday. It's amazing how time flies, unbelievable! I just look at this little baby everyday and think, Wow, I did that. I grew this tiny little being in my body for over 9 months. Its so amazing to me and I just want to learn so much more about the process.

I want to know what happens when. All the good and bad things that can happen during pregnancy like gestational diabetes, down syndrome, morning sickness, I want to know all about all of these things and more and what to do about them and how to try to prevent them. I want to know when each of the organs develop and how long it takes and how young a fetus can survive. i want to know about all the differences between natural births and c-sections and drugged births. I want to know the difference between hospital births, birthing center births, and home births and all of the statistics that go along with them. I want to learn about the best techniques, the right things to say to a pregnant woman. I want to have all this knowledge about being pregnant and bringing children in this world and I would love to share all of this knowledge with all the blessed mommy's to be that I come into contact with.

I am just so excited to learn and I haven't had this excitement about education since starting high school. I'm beginning to really know that this is the right thing for me. The opportunity for me to love my life of being a mommy and share all of my wonderful knowledge is just a dream come true to me. My excitement is endless!

2 comments: