March 29, 2011

Most Wonderful Baby

I love my little baby. We've decided to nickname him B.B. for Baby Brenden. My Uncle Jason came up with it a few days ago and Chris and I have decided that we really really like it. So B.B. it is. Brenden was so good today. We took him to Idaho Falls and he was so happy the whole entire time. He got hungry while we were at Sam's Club, but once we fed him, he was a happy boy again.

Our home teachers came over tonight to teach us and of course to see Brenden, and talk babies. One of our home teachers and his wife already have a baby and she sounds just adorable. And our other home teacher and his wife are expecting a baby boy in June, Chris and I are really excited for them. Hopefully they stay in the ward so we can meet their little guy and have play dates for Brenden and Aiden.

My mind keeps going around in circles of excitement and I just can't stop thinking and I just can't stop hoping for things that are to come. I'm really excited about possible becoming a Childbirth Educator. I blog about it all the time, I obviously think about it all of the time, and I spend most of my day researching Childbirth Educators and taking care of Brenden. I don't know how to possibly put it into words, but I'm just overwhelmed with excitement, just the thought of being a Childbirth Educator and knowing everything I know and went through with Brenden, it just seems to fit and that makes me happy.

The other thing I just keep thinking about is having another baby. I know, its too soon, right? But if the Lord sees fit, it will happen and he will provide a way. Being a mommy twice over would make me so happy. I know that Brenden is so young, but I want to have as many children as Heavenly Father could possibly bless me with.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to read this! :)

    http://thatwifeblog.com/2011/03/midwifery-as-an-lds-calling/

    ReplyDelete