January 29, 2012

Big News!!!

Chris and I have decided to let our blog go private again, but only for a little while. So as of right now, the only people who can read this are ourselves, and our parents. After this post I'm sure you'll figure out why it needs to stay this way just for a little while. This is also why its been awhile since I've posted anything on the blog.

Chris and I are having another baby!!! Crazy, huh? That's what I thought at first as well.We will be welcoming the new baby in early September. I'm due on September 1st! It seems a long ways away, but I know as soon as this semester is over its just going to fly by. The summers always seem to do that.

So here's the story. I hadn't been feeling that great since Christmas really and when we got back from Seattle I decided to take a pregnancy test just because if that was the case, I really wanted to know. I took a pregnancy test early one morning, because I hear that's the best time to take one. Too much information? Well, get your own story. Going on, I looked at the test and it was dark, but I could have sworn it said negative, so I just went back to sleep. Later that morning Chris woke up and started getting ready for work, and he decided he wanted to take a second look at this test I had told him was negative, just to be sure. And you know, it was POSITIVE!!! So instead of waking me up to tell me the news Chris just goes to work and hides the test. Yeah, I thought that was a little weird too. Well, Chris is at work freaking out because at this point he is the only that knows we're about to have another baby! Good thing he works with his best friend, Mike. So he tells Mike and kind of rants about it until he feels better.

All the while I'm texting Chris that day while he's at work saying, maybe I should take another test, maybe that one was wrong. I was feeling pregnant. About the same way I did when I was pregnant with Brenden, just not as bad. Just nauseous! I loathe that feeling! Chris kept telling me I wasn't pregnant because the test I took that same morning said so. He finally convinced me. Later that afternoon Chris comes home from work and tells me that we need to talk, very serious like. I thought I was in trouble, that's what Dad would always say. The next thing I know, Chris is showing me this positive pregnancy test. I had no idea what to think at all! Maybe he had some pregnant lady at work pee on a stick. I really had no idea. Then it was my turn to flip out! I did a lot of counting that night trying to figure out how far along I was, how far about Brenden and this new baby were going to be. After figuring everything out I felt much more relieved and could actually start to get excited about the idea. Chris was just excited to probably be the first man in history to tell his wife that she was pregnant. Haha.

That's out story for now, our home teachers are coming over, so I'll blog again soon and talk about the first 9 weeks of being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment