December 17, 2011

About time!

I figure since I'm home alone with Brenden just hanging out until Chris gets home from work, I might as well update our blog a little bit. I'm telling you, unless I'm doing a blog challenge, I'm not super great about keeping it that up-to-date. Good thing I do blog challenges often, right?

We're all doing so great this Holiday season. Its been great to have Brenden around. I'm loving his first Christmas. He is just so dang cute. He's getting so big. Not only is he crawling and getting into everything, but he's starting to balance on his own. He's going to walking in no time. He's been walking along furniture for quite some time, but recently he's been getting pretty brave and letting go.

Being a mommy is great and the best thing happened to me the other day. Brenden has been saying mama for a few weeks now and the other day he's across the room and is just all smiles as he starts to crawl towards me. He's a turbo crawler! And he's crawling towards me says mama mama mama. It just melted my heart. Its so cute.

Next I'm going to get him to say Gran, just to be in good graces with Chris' mom. Not that that's a hard thing to do. She loves me, which is great because I have the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for. And I love when she showers me with gifts. Not to sound spoiled or anything. I love this woman, she is the sweetest, funniest woman I know and I couldn't imagine anyone else in her place. She reminds me of my own mom in some cases, but at the same time she's her own person and brings so much to light. She has taught me so many things in the last two and a half years.

Tonight, I feel like the luckiest girl alive! I've got the best little boy, and the best mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment