January 31, 2012

Car News!


We found something!!!!

We found a Black 2003 Ford Explorer for $7999!!!! Which is an amazing price. We just never heard back on the other one which is okay. But we did call on this one and its at a dealership in Idaho Falls.

We called the dealership today and talked to a man named Blaine. Its his day off today, so we're gonna go look at it tomorrow. I'm really excited if you can't tell. I'm just feeling so blessed that our tax return was so mighty this year! I can't wait to see what it'll look like next year. Although next years tax return will probably be going towards Chris' student loans. Which is okay. I would rather be an average joe after taxes and feel great about paying off some debt than be the person who buys that 80 inch tv. Haha.

Chris and I test drove this 2003 Eddie Bauer edition of a Ford Expedition a few months ago when Brenden was like 4 months old. I absolutely fell in love with it! I wanted to get it right then, right there, but it just wasn't in our cards at the time. They were asking $12,000 and with Chris and I not having any credit at all we didn't pass the credit check to lease a car. I was okay with that because personally I would rather buy a car with cash and not owe anything than have to lease it!

And now that this option just landed itself in our laps, its awesome! We'll be saving at $4,000 dollars. Their asking price is $8,000, but I'm sure we can talk them down a little bit. :)

We'll let you know how the test drive goes. And who knows, maybe we'll bring a new car home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment