September 30, 2011

Our Life

Our new apartment is amazing and I love love love it!!! There is so much more space and we have our own washer and dryer! I really love it. Brenden has his own bedroom and its great. He's got this humongous walk in closet all to himself. And I think Brenden loves it as well.

Brenden is so great! He is the best little boy in the world. Sure, I may be a little bit biased, but I'm the mommy and I'm supposed to be. He has just been so great with the move and packing and unpacking, all the while he is teething and he was awesome! He has 2 teeth now and is a rock star baby. I'm really in unbelief on how wonderful this little guy is. I love him so much and I can hardly believe that he's going to be 8 months old on Monday. Time has just raced away.

So a little bit about the new place. It has 3 glorious bedrooms, 2 full baths, wonderful shower heads, a ton of storage. All the closets are walk-in closets, a coat closet, a huge living room, the master bath is enormous, our dresser fits in our closet to give us more room, outdoor storage, a huge patio, a lawn, playground out back, a full size washer and dryer, front loading, they're amazing, 3 doors, a ton of wall space, and extra wide doorways. It is so wonderful. I'm so excited that we decided to make the move. Its only $40 more a month and we would have been paying that much for storage anyways. We had just ran out of room. Now we can have all of our stuff in one place. Life is amazing.

And to top it off, I have the most amazing husband in the whole entire world. This morning I woke up to a wonderful text from my husband telling me just how much he loves me and why he married me, it was just so nice to be the first thing I read in the morning. It made my day, and this day has just been the greatest.

The end!

1 comment: