September 13, 2011

Avoiding the Blog

I have been avoiding the whole blogging world lately and I have missed out on so much! We had some friends in the ward that I had no idea had moved! Which really was sad. Good thing they only moved to Idaho Falls. I've been hiding away afraid to share my thoughts and afraid to share things that are going on with our little family because of one little statement. It ends now. How crazy is it to change something so big in my life because of one thing. I'm tired of the hurt feelings and hiding away to not have that happen again. I have really realized that there's nothing I can do to change the past and that there is nothing I can do to make it better now. I have tried everything in my power to make it better, but it hasn't made a difference.

I'm emotional, my feelings get hurt, I get bothered by things, I get excited about things, I love life, I love my family and my friends in it, I love sharing almost all of my life with people, I love reading about what's going on in everyone else' world, I get bothered by press statements, I like to hear about difference of opinions, I like to hear how other people have done things, I crave things, I learn things, I live life to the fullest, and I do the best that I know how to do.

Have you ever made a mistake? I know I have, I'm only human, the important thing is that I learn from my mistakes. I can grow from them, I can teach my children to be better. Who ever said that once we make a mistake that we're done. Our Heavenly Father sent us down to earth to experience, to learn, to grow, to be able to choose, to be able to forgive those who we believe have done us wrong.

Today is a new day and this is the day where I can start new, not to be offended and hurt, to do better and to be better! This is today.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie, you might be a bit younger than me, but I wanted you to know that I love reading your blog because it's posts like this that simply inspire me! Love you lots dear!

    ReplyDelete