September 04, 2011

Brenden, 7 months?

Its been awhile since I've blogged, but for good reason. I really needed a break from all the chaos. Most of the chaos has come from reading other people's blogs. But with me blogging every day it was just impossible not to want to read everyone's else blog. So here I am, back and ready to tell the whole world my story!

Brenden turned 7 months old yesterday and he just amazes me! He has grown in so many ways over the last few months. I can hardly believe it! In just a few short 5 months he'll be a year old! Crazy though, huh? Well, I think so anyways. Every month as he grows a month older it just gets more and more unbelievable. I think about things like how I grew this little person inside of me for 9 months, I think about the day he was born and how happy Chris and I were and still are, I think about the development he's made since he was born, I think about all of the time that he has made me laugh, I think about what a little trouble maker he has become, I think about his personality, I think about the future with Brenden. He is so tiny right now, but I know that the time will just fly. He is my whole world, and he makes me so happy.

This week Brenden has started to crawl. A weird baby crawl, but a crawl. He gets up on those little knees of his and propels himself forward and than drops and does it all over and over again. He's really just like an inch worm. He's been eating a whole lot and is so happy. We were over at out friends, Mike and Melanie's for dinner the other night. Great story! We had some yummy chicken and baked potatoes for dinner. Melanie was eating on the floor, and Brenden happens to be playing on the floor. Rolling all over the place. Well, he's playing and rolling and the next thing we know, Brenden has Melanie's potato and he's trying to get away with it. He's such a funny little guy.

It's labor day weekend and I really wish I was back home for garlic dip. My Grandpa makes this fantastic garlic dip, but he only makes it on 3-day weekends. And I want some!! Call my mom and have her send some??? I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment