December 14, 2013

Card Worthy






I woke up yesterday morning and told myself, today is the day, today the day I am going to be ambitious and get a start on Christmas cards. Boy, did I!! We all woke up around 9, ate breakfast, took showers, got ready and we were outside setting up for pictures by 10:30. I set up the tripod, and set the self timer and spent about half an hour taking pictures. I did some quick edits, uploaded our images onto Walgreens.com and picked a card background and fitted our pictures in and ordered them. By 3pm I had our Christmas cards in hand. I wrangled up all the addresses this morning, hand wrote all of the envelopes, stamped them, and Christmas cards are out and done! I feel very accomplished and had to share a little bit of my pride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment