December 14, 2013

August Part 2


Sunday on the beach. We drove an hour to church and they had one of the best nurseries!


Future tennis player??


I just love how charming Brenden can be. He's so sweet the majority of the time. No my kids aren't perfect. Brenden throws tantrums like a normal toddler and rips books. Grr.


Silly boy wearing Great Gran's hat.


I love this guy and although he spent a lot of time during vacation doing homework, I'm just glad he was able to come with us.


Cute boy. Wishing Aria a Happy Birthday week.


I love the beach. Next year....PLEASE?


Brenden was so great with the water that first day and he loved it, until it took his hat away. :/


Should I have stopped her from eating a cup of sand, probably, but she had fun anyways and she's still alive.


Cutest little boy loving to take pictures for Mommy.


After Church on Sunday, Brenden and Mommy went down to the beach for a little Mommy Brenden time and had so much fun.


First time Brenden said, "I love you, Mommy." He seriously melts my heart.


Aria's very 1st Birthday!!


What's her gift to herself? 2 front teeth! Hard work, but cute.


 She is the sweetest little girl. And I love her.


We took the kids to one of the lighthouse museums for the afternoon. Brenden loved all the sea animals. 


Brenden and his cousin "Aunt Rebecca," or as Brenden calls her, "bubba"


Aria's first birthday present from her daddy, of course.


Since we were on the beach I just decided to order a cake and it was beautiful!


And our little baldy loved it. 


I loved the sunrises. 


Funny story, the whole week I kept going out every night looking for the beautiful Sunset. Funny me, wrong side of the country. 


The last morning I went out for the sunrise and I am so glad that I did!


Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment