December 14, 2013

Aria's Cute Little Outfit



So this cute little outfit has quite the story. Forgive me because this is actually my mother in laws story, so I'll probably butcher it horrendously. So, I apologize for that up front. So, Terri went on her mission to Peru, some twenty-something years ago. She says that there was this little old lady that would make these baby outfits from a some sort of loom that she had. Teri says the outfits were really inexpensive, but they are all super cute. We have 3 of these outfits. Terri says she had bought them for future children, well she never had any girls, so we inherited these for our girls. Aria is up first and just looks so cute in this. I'm so touched that she would save something so special for so long. I'll make sure to have Terri write down the story so we can have her story to go along with these adorable pictures of Aria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment