June 25, 2012

Kmart Trip

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

I know it's gross, but here's the story. Kmart was having this fantastic sale on camping chairs and we wanted to pick up some more for when we have people over! They had some really nice ones on sale last week for under $15. And for camping chairs, that's a fantastic deal!!

Well, I have officially entered into a stage of pregnancy that is new for me. I never experienced this with Brenden the whole time I was pregnant with him. But I have entered that stage of pregnancy where I can't see my own feet that are connected to my body as I am walking. Bad, bad, bad! I'm clumsy to begin with, add the fact that I can't see where I'm walking and we have a walking disaster!

Well, Chris, Brenden and I are walking through Kmart to the back of the store where all of their camping gear is and I stub my pinky toe on the shopping cart wheel and it takes off a couple layers of skin. I thought I had just stubbed it and that it was hurting, but no, I look down and there's blood all over my toe and stuck to my flip flop. Talk about disgusting. Chris wanted to go home right away, but I told him that we probably wouldn't make it back out to kmart before the sale ended the next day and that I really wanted camping chairs. So I walked through the pain and the grossness. It really wasn't that bad, it was just throbbing a little bit.

We went back and picked out our chairs and headed to the front of the store to pay for them. This was the best part! We have a kmart loyalty card and I happened to remember that our points were expiring at the end of this month and so we decided to use them, hoping that these points would save us a few dollars. Who doesn't like to save a little bit of money here and there. Well, we had never used the points on the card before so had no idea what to expect. We walked out of there saving over $14 just using our kmart points. Way to go us! Made my toe feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment