June 04, 2012

Blogging?

Maybe I should blog more than I already do. I got to thinking today about what I like about blogging the most. And to be totally honest, I just mostly like to read about other peoples lives. Kind of like a virtual stalker. Haha. I'm sure everyone else is the same way, but I love to read up on what's going on in peoples lives, and different experiences and events going on in their lives. And sometimes that's a whole lot easier than talking to everyone every day. I'm kind of a slacker that way. I enjoy writing and blogging about our own little family, but since this is all happening to me I just don't feel like its all too interesting. But I'm sure a lot of other people find my life interesting. I just feel that since Chris spends all of his time either at work or at home doing homework that we're a relatively boring family. Not true! I've realized over the weekend that we're able to do a lot together and we have a ton of fun just hanging out with each other. Most of our time is spent either hanging out with each other or inviting people over to hang out and play games. I hate being productive. I'm a time waster and I like it that way. Sure, I find time to get things done, but I don't like running errands and going shopping, I would rather spend the day outside with Chris and Brenden rolling around in the grass. Do I think that makes me a bad wife or mommy? Heck no! Sure, my priorities may be a little bit out of whack, but family to me, is the most important thing that I can focus my time on. If I have to wait until the end of the day to get the house all cleaned up because I spent all day taking care of Brenden and play, in my mind that is alright because I was able to spend the day seeing my little guy grow and develop and interact with me. I am so thrilled that I get to spend everyday with Brenden and get to see his little baby smiles and see him grow more and more everyday. I'm excited to have another little baby to stare at in the next couple of months. I'm excited for summer and to be able to play outside all day with Brenden. He is such a good little boy and I just can not wait until he wakes up from his nap today!

1 comment:

  1. I like reading other people's blogs, and it's fun to keep a journal of experiences and events too. You do a really good job, and you're definitely not a slacker :). Are you guys still planning on celebrating your anniversary the end of this month? We haven't forgotten about watching Brenden, if you still want to have a night out. Just let us know!

    ReplyDelete