June 25, 2012

Garage Sales!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
I have been going to a ton of Garage Sales the past few weeks kind of in preparation for this little girl in my tummy. Brenden and I usually go early Saturday mornings while Chris is at work and he loves it! A few weeks ago Brenden and I dropped Chris off at work in Idaho Falls and came back to Rexburg and hit up a ton of the garage sales in town. We didn't really find anything we wanted to spend money on, but it was still a lot of fun to get outside int he sunshine and enjoy our time together. I keep thinking, I want to spend as much time just Brenden and I as I can because before long, it will never just be Brenden and I, it will be Brenden, Aria, and I. I just can't get over that fact if you can't tell. Anyways, last weekend Chris and I hosted a garage sale with a couple families that are in our ward and walked off not selling a whole lot, but we made over a hundred dollars. Not bad for a Saturday morning. With that money, we bought some fish. That will be for another post later on. Well, on Friday Chris, Brenden, and I all decided to wake up super early and head out to Idaho Falls and hit up some of the garage sales out there in hopes to find some baby girl clothes to fill up baby girls dresser with. We scored! We only went to a few garage sales, and found baby clothes at 2 of them and walked off with probably 30 different outfits ranging from newborn to 12 months all for around $20! Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment