May 14, 2012

24 WEEKS!

Had my 24 week appointment this morning! I can't believe it less then 16 weeks left. Which means....Just over 3 1/2 months left. Whoot Whoot! In my appointment this morning, I found out my kidneys leak protein, weird. Doctor says its nothing to worry about yet since I have a healthy blood pressure and no swelling. Later on in the pregnancy if I have the high blood pressure and any swelling we'll have to worry more about it since it could be pre-eclampsia. I think I remember having this protein problem with Brenden and it turned out to be nothing to worry about, but definitely good to know. Now for this week, no more appointments, just time to have some fun! Chris turns 25 on Saturday! I can hardly believe he's going to be a quarter of a century and of course, I have to give him a hard time about it. Hopefully he can get ahead of his homework this week and we can have some fun this weekend. I'm still trying to decide what to make for Chris' Birthday dinner and what kind of cake I should make him. Hopefully he gets back to me on his dinner super soon so I can make some plans! I am all about planning ahead and getting things in order. Chris on the other hand is just very last minute about everything. I have to say, there are times that this really irritates me and why Chris never gets to help me plan anything. Chris is horrible about planning things. But he's still a great husband, he's such a hard worker, I don't know how he does it. School, work, church, homework, having fun with Brenden and I, going to all of our appointments, and taking such great care of us! Sometimes I think he's Superman!

No comments:

Post a Comment