March 14, 2012

Labor and Delivery shows

Don't watch them. Period. Especially if you're pregnant for the first time. I just had a first time mama tell me that her nurse at the hospital told her to watch these shows. I think that is just ridiculous! These shows are in no way a true reflection of what normally happens in the delivery room. I swear TLC just seeks out the most high risk pregnancies and documents them for added drama. Even me, being pregnant for the second time, I get freaked put by those shows. Why would you let yourself endure watching such bull? Obviously I feel very strongly about this, so if you disagree, please just ignore me. When your pregnant the best thing you can do for your growing baby is to surround yourself with positive thoughts. Birth stories on television does not do that for me. Which is why I love posting my pregnancy affirmations, they just make me feel great!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment