February 07, 2012

Wow!

I'm feeling so pregnant already!!! I can't decide if its because its a second pregnancy and this is just how the cookies crumble, or wait maybe I'm really having twins! I have been having so many twin dream lately. Crazy, huh! I thought these crazy twin dreams would end when we only saw one heartbeat a few weeks ago at the ultrasound, but no. They have not! Then I heard a story about my Aunt Julie. She didn't know that she was having twins until later on in the pregnancy. One twin was hiding behind the other.

I just finished reading a bunch of forums and it looks perfectly normal to start looking pregnant a lot sooner the more pregnancies you have. That makes me feel more relieved. Although, this secret is going to be a lot harder to keep until April if I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm only 10 weeks and already in maternity clothes. This is insanity! I was around 6 or 7 months with Brenden when I started wearing maternity clothes. Its so weird to me that I'm already looking pregnant. Does that mean I don't have to be pregnant as long, I sure hope so.

Chris and I weren't planning on telling people about the baby until we found out gender, but I'm showing so much already, I just don't know if that's going to be possible. Right now I just have a granny belly. Gross!

Wish me luck that we can keep our little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment