February 11, 2012

11 weeks

Seriously? This first trimester is just flying by! Where is all of the time going? Two more weeks and I'll be totally out of this trimester. Amazing. I'm excited that this pregnancy is going so incredibly well. It's seriously been a piece of cake! There's been a little bit of nausea, but nothing like it was with Brenden. With Brenden I was so sick, I had to spend the summer in a basement right next to the bathroom. I had never been so sick in my whole entire life. It was horrible. But this time although I feel like I already look six months pregnant I'm still able to do things. This is a major plus having a one year old who wants to do everything! I'll be happy when I can get some energy back! And I'm well aware it probably won't come back until the third trimester. Poo!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment