February 22, 2012

12 weeks appointment

I had my 12 week appointment today and it went so well. Brenden had been sick today and even though Dr. Jones isn't Brenden's doctor he offered to take a look at him and write a script for the poor sick baby.

Onto the actual appointment. My blood pressure was a little high, but probably from being sick throwing up all day yesterday. Nothing to be worried about. I got measured. Well my belly got measured. I'm measuring 12-12 1/4 weeks, which is great because I'm officially 12 weeks, and 4 days. We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is still super fast! Dr. Jones also gave me some prescription prenatals to give a try. I had to have a prescription last time so it was no surprise.

I would say that today was a very successful doctors appointment. Heck the whole day was successful! I also got a bassinet!

Good days!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment