August 13, 2012

Countdown: 2 weeks, 5 days!

Yep, if this baby decides to be on time unlike Brenden, we've got less than 3 weeks to prepare! Yikes! I can't even believe it. But we've still got a long road ahead of us, with having to pack everything up to get it into our storage unit that we haven't even picked out yet. Talk about being a little bit stressed out. We started out last night by packing up one of our bookshelves. I know it wasn't much, but it made me feel accomplished for the evening. We're not planning on moving out to Idaho Falls until the weekend of September 22nd, so we've still got awhile to be packing up depending on when baby girl decides to grace us with her presence.

Week 37 Update: Contractions and much much more contractions! I have been having contractions since early Saturday morning, but I'm not getting to excited about it yet. I remember having contractions with Brenden for 2 weeks before he was born. Lame, I know. I started timing them on Saturday with this little handy contraction timer on my phone. I just press a button on my home screen when it starts and stops and it collects all the information for me. How far apart are they, and how long do they last. They were about 7 minutes apart at about 40 seconds long, and then I went to sleep Saturday night and haven't had any since.

So disheartening. But I am so not ready to bring a little baby home yet. I don't even have my hospital bag packed yet. I also want to get a lot of things into the storage unit before she comes, which means that we need to rent one, and get to packing more boxes. There are very few things that I want to take to the Idaho Falls apartment. That's another thing, we need to find an apartment out there and fast! We're calling a place today, sure it's only a one bedroom, but I think it will be okay for 3 months. It will be so nice for Chris to be only ten minutes away from work instead of 45. I am so willing to sacrifice space for time, especially with a brand new baby.

Well, I better get to packing, if anyone wants to join the super pregnant lady in this packing fiasco, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment