April 02, 2010

Our FIRST blog EVER!!!

This is our first blog that we have ever had and boy are we excited! Excited to tell everyone about our lives!!! Chris and I have almost been married for a year now, how weird is that!

Chris and I got hitched June 27, 2009 in the Las Vegas Temple where Chris served his mission. We spent a week in Las Vegas for our honeymoon and spent another week in a beach house in North Carolina with Chris' family. We came back home to Seattle to have a reception and spent the rest of our summer in St. Louis with my wonderful new family!!!

We are now living in Rexburg, Idaho, soon to be leaving to spend another summer in St. Louis! We love it here in Rexburg, but we've never had such a case of cabin fever in our lives! Rexburg is a very small town with the closest city being almost an hour away. Thank goodness for wonderful friends. :)

Chris is about halfway through school to get his bachelor's in Business Management and I start going to school for a degree in Elementary Education in September. :) Life is great and we're enjoying every minute of it especially when we have the pleasure to spend most of it with friends and the family that we love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! I LOVE What you're going to get your degree in! It's THE BEST major ever! I should know because I've just completed it! Feels a little weird, but yeah! I miss you guys loads too... what will I ever do without someone to help me it my crazy ideas this summer?! o.O Oh Well, I'll be sure to see you next fall even though I have no clue as to where I'll be! LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!! YAY FOR BLOGS!

    ReplyDelete