April 13, 2010

Maple Valley Week!!!

Writing in my blog as my mom looks at me with unbelieving eyes. Things happen when you move to a small town called Rexburg, you get crafty, start cooking great meals for your family, fill your house to make it feel like a home away from home, make new friends, and yes, starting a blog!!!!

This week has just been one crazy week! We started off by cleaning our house before we left Rexburg and packing everything for the summer so we wouldn't have to go back next week and do it then right before Amanda and Chris' wedding! I still can't believe they're getting married in a couple weeks! It was a lot of work with Chris doing finals! We left on Wednesday for Maple Valley to spend some time with my familt before the summer starts. We stopped in Ellensburg to see Chris' best friend, Jared. We hadn't seen him in such a long time, it was really nice! I love how Chris and Jared want to kill eachother constantly. Haha. Chris went out to the Car to get a hard drive for Jared and he comes back to Jared shooting him with this machine air soft gun. I really do love my husband, I promise.

We did finally make it home, but not until around midnight. One long day. Especially since we woke up at 6 that morning to go donate plasma. :)

It has been so nice this week to hang out with my family and to not really make any plans. Very relaxing! Chris and I went out on Thursday and test drove cars! It was a lot of funn, we went to downtown Renton to the Toyota, and Nissan dealerships. I have been set on a Toyota 4 Runner for the longest time and what do you think we absolutely feel in love with? NOT THE 4 RUNNER! I was surprised, but we really liked the Nissan Pathfinder! It was so nice. So this summer, we will be saving mega bucks! :)

And on Saturday Chris left for St. Louis for the week to take care of Josh and Bandit while his parents go on their anniversary cruise. They went on one of the Eastern Caribbean cruises, I think. I hope they have a great time!!! 

P.S. I miss and love my hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment