April 15, 2014

Personal Goals!

Okay, it's been a rough month for me getting back into exercising and drinking enough water for all of the extra exercising.

Chris and I both started about a month ago doing daily burn and boy did it start out that way. Burn burn burn! After the first 3 weeks, I started adding 20 minutes on the elliptical every day on top of daily burn.

My goal is to lose 45 pounds by September.   45 pounds in 5 months.  9 pounds a month. So just over 2 pounds a week. So far I have lost 12 pounds and I am right on schedule. For me it's all about calorie counting, drinking way more water, daily exercise, and will power.

I have to say exercising gives me so much more energy for the day. I'm loving it!

100% progress, not 100% perfection, that is my goal. I'm succeeding as long as I'm progressing towards that goal. And who knows as I approach that goal, maybe I'll add more challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Staying motivated is the hardest part! I always start and then after a week stop! HA! I should be better! Thanks for sharing! Keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete