April 15, 2012

20 Weeks!

Half way there already? With Brenden to make it to this point, really took forever!! I can't believe that in 20 short weeks, we'll have another baby in the house. Its still so unreal to me. Maybe having my hands full with Brenden all of the time makes the time go by so much faster.

I'm so grateful for the the wonderful weather that we've had lately. Being outside and playing and taking walks has really lifted my spirits. Most of my days are spent with Brenden and myself, and it gets quite boring. I wish I could figure out some fun activities for Brenden and I to do during the day. Something a little bit more enriching than playing with toys all afternoon. If any mamas out there have any ideas, please let me know, I'm going a little crazy. I'm just thankful that we can play outside a little bit every day.

As far as pregnancies go, I have to say, this is the best one! No nausea, no morning sickness, I don't have those tired spells like I did with Brenden. I don't have any food aversions, or cravings really. The tiredness only sets in if I try and clean the house. Bummer. I'm not too tired, but I'm lacking all of the energy that I really want. I want to run marathons, I want to hike all day long, I want play with Brenden all day long and be able to lift him up high, and pick him up when he wants it, I want to be able to take some serious Pilates classes, I want to do some crazy dancing all day long!

This energy needs to come back to me so I can have my life back. I know it will, I'm just a little impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment